$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$39.00 - $41.00
All the pieces needed for tubeless tire setup on compatible rims. - Includes Rim Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
Challenge's Valve Extenders screw onto the end of Presta valves to make the valves 42mm longer so that the valves will protrude through wheels with tall rims far enough to be able to attach your pump and inflate the tires. You get two extenders and a wrench for them.
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
$12.99 - $17.99
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
$10.99 - $27.99
The next generation of tubeless sealant has arrived! Slime's Premium Tubeless Sealant is everything you could want in a bike tire sealant. Protecting you from tears and slits, Slime's tubeless sealant is designed to stay liquid longer, seal faster, extend the lifespan of your tires and carry you farther. - Protects from tears and slits up to 1/4-inch (6.35mm) - Longer Lasting: Flow Motion technology ensures a long-lasting liquid lifespan, keeping you confident that your sealant is ready to work - CO2 Compatible: CO2 won’t freeze sealant in your tire. Slime’s advanced formulation prevents your sealant from freezing or drying up when setting the bead with CO2 - Wider Coverage: Chemically engineered for optimal dispersion from bead to bead, Slime’s sealant offers wider coverage than ever before - High-Tech: Slime’s fiberweb “gauze effect” dramatically increases the surface area of your hole by overlapping long, stiff fibers with shorter flexible fibers to create both a chemical seal and a physical barrier Slime's new formula is proudly blended and bottled right here in the USA! Available in an array of sizes, from a trailside 8 oz bottle to a shop-use gallon.
When inserted between the bike tire and tube, KENDA Tube Protectors provide a protective layer between road hazards and the inner tube. The tire and the protector work together to prevent sharp objects from puncturing the inner tube. - Guaranteed to prevent flats and made in the USA! - Lightweight - Weighs less than liquid fills and thorn-resistant tubes - Easy installation - no gooey mess - Absolutely, positively, will not cause tire or tube to damage or loosen spokes - Eco-friendly and reusable from bike to bike and biodegradable when disposed
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
- Designed by pros specifically for tubeless applications - Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous formula - Recommended 2oz per mountain tire, and 1oz per road tire - Aids to seal the bead on UST rim/standard tire and tubeless conversion set-ups
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
$9.95 - $24.95
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
$15.90 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- 45NRTH aluminum carbide concave replacement studs - Quantity: 25
Page 1 of 3 Next page