The FSA Orbit XL-II threadless headset features replaceable sealed cartridge bearings and an AL-7075 crown race. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH Brand 36-degree Angular Contact sealed bearings - Laser etched aluminum top cap
Backed by a 110-year warranty and constructed in Fletcher, NC, the 110-Series headset is designed with no compromises in quality, durability, or finish quality. Zero stack uppers press into head tube with very little stack height. Lowers are either zero stack or external cup. - Sealed stainless steel bearings - Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place - 7075 T-6 aluminum cups machined in Fletcher, NC - Aluminum dual seal crown race protects lower bearing - Interlok spacer compatible - 110 year warrranty
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
Ritchey Comp Threaded Headset.
$28.95 - $42.95
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
Made in the USA, BlingKits add a dash of style and color to any bike in an easy to manage package. - Includes a 3mm, 5mm,10mm,15mm headset spacer and integrated 5mm top cap - Includes 2x sets of anodized to match bottle cage bolts
Wolf Tooth Premium headsets feature high-end bearings made by Enduro. They are engineered to use the largest possible ball size and are filled with high-pressure waterproof lubricant. A pair of dual-lip seals ride in micro-grooves to keep out water and debris. - Stainless Steel Bearings provide unparalleled corrosion resistance - Highly recommended if your headset will be exposed to wet conditions or sweat - Lifetime warranty - Lower Bearing, includes race
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: IS52/30/H1 • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: N/A • Weight: 72g
$78.00 - $79.00
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset. Zero stack uppers press into head tube with very little stack height. Lowers are either zero stack or external cup. - Sealed black oxide bearings - Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place - Steel crown race with integrated seals - Interlok spacer compatible - Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tubes, or straight 1-1/8" steerers with a conversion crown race (sold separately)
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: ZS44/28.6/H8/K|ZS44/30/H4/K • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 8mm (Short), 15mm (Tall) • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 62.79g
The lightweight Orbit UF uses a mixture of bearing types, with caged ball bearings in the top race and sealed cartridge angular contact bearings in the bottom race. Upper and lower water seals keep the elements at bay. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 Aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - Upper cup uses double sealed 5/32" ball bearings - Lower cup uses a black seal angular contact bearing - Laser etched aluminum top cap - Weight: 99g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
The Revolver headset features a high precision CNC 6061 Aluminum bearing cover with triple rubber seals for a perfect fit. - Campy spec 45x45 sealed bearings - 15mm dust cover stack height - 2.7oz (76.54g) - Materials: Aluminum Cover, Chromoly Crown Race
$60.00 - $70.00
The AER headset upper is a great choice for road and mountain bike applications- a high quality durable headset upper with durability and lightweight performance in mind. - Steel/Aluminum hybrid bearings
$90.00 - $110.00
Cane Creek headsets with Hellbender stainless steel bearings with increased sealing elements and more grease in relation to the comparable 110 bearing. - Designed to bridge the gap between the 40-series and 110-series headsets
Our NoThreadSet is built to be precise and dependable and sets the standard for quality headset function delivering precision performance to numerous world champions, grand tour winners, and aspiring riders around the world. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - King Lifetime Warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Patented GripLock retention design for dependable headset adjustment (US Patent 8662517) (1-1/8" only) - Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors in both bold and sotto voce marking options - Responsibly lightweight
Chris King led the threadless headset revolution with their NoThreadSet. This iconic, incredibly durable piece of equipment embodies the limitless potential found in simple, high-quality design. Equally appropriate on your road or mountain bike, the NoThreadSet has been ridden to World Cup titles on the trail and to victory at the Tour de France. Featuring precision-machined aluminum cups, King's own made-in-house stainless steel bearings, a stainless steel base plate, and all ten Chris King colors, each headset is a statement piece that will likely outlast your bike! The Sotto Voce models feature stealthy, toned down graphics that let you show your Chris King pride in a more subtle manner.
$26.99 - $54.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
- 1-1/8" / 1.5", 36°/ 45° ACB - For tapered 50mm / 62mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Alloy top cover - Upper: Forged alloy cup with ACB (black seal) - Lower: 1.5" CNC machined alloy cup with ACB (black seal) - Stack Height 16.9+2.9=19.8mm - 124.6 grams
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- FSA's core line of headsets with built in cable hangers and barrel adjusters for cyclocross applications - Dual seal, angular contact bearings provide long lasting, smooth rolling performance - Forged and CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups - IS: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or X: External Cup, traditional available for 1-1/8" applications - 85g
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Carbon fiber top caps, bolt and steel star nut - Size: 1-1/8" - Color: Black - Weight: 21g
FSA Orbit MX threadless headset features TH brand 36-degree angular contact sealed bearings. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH Brand 36-degree Angular Contact sealed bearings - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap - EC34/28.6 (36x36) | EC34/30 (36x36)
This is the Short Top Cover for the Cane Creek 110 Series ZeroStack headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
$32.00 - $42.00
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset. Zero stack uppers press into head tube with very little stack height. Zero stack cups press into the head tube with very little stack height. - Sealed black oxide bearings - Steel crown race with integrated seals - Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tubes, or straight 1-1/8" steerers with a conversion crown race (sold separately)
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 110 Series headsets. • Technical Description: EC34/28.6/H16/x • Top Type: EC - External Cup • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 34mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 16mm • Top Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings • Material: 7075 aluminum • Weight: 55.26g
This is the Bottom External Cup for the Cane Creek 110 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Page 1 of 6 Next page