Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Burley's water-resistant Trailer Storage Cover keeps your trailer clean and ready to go when not in use.
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The often imitated, but never duplicated Raak is a patented, versatile bike storage idea for front or rear wheel parking. Making contact with only your tire, the RAAK is an ideal bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports add-ons.
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
$43.90 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
The Leonardo FT (fat tire) storage hook is to designed to hold "fat tire" bicycles with tires up to 5 inches in width. Featuring elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is. Product Details: - Works with fat tires up to 5" wide - Tire tray saves wall from tire marks - Tough silver powdercoat finish - Rubberized coating protects wheel rim - Maximum load 50lbs (22Kgs)
A shop grade floor stand that adjusts to any wheel size. - Extremely adjustable to securely hold any wheel size - Wide base with triangulated arms hold bikes firmly - Easy in-out for practical store use - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17" (560 x 380 x 430mm) - Tool-free adjustment with thumb screws - Rubberized feet protect floors
Stud mounted bike hooks that provide additional padding around the rim contact area to provide added durability. - Sold as a pair - Custom molded hook covering - Screws into any wood stud
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them, but you also need to be space conscious. Introducing the Velo Hinge, an innovative and elegant bike storage idea that hangs your bike by the front wheel and allows it to safely swing sideways, to its smallest footprint. Fitting almost any bike and swinging left or right to match your needs, the Velo Hinge maximizes your space while showing love to your bicycles and your living space. And when not in use, it tucks away so you’ll hardly know its there.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, effective, wall-mount bike parking solution. The Velo Wall Rack 2D is a high quality, versatile bike storage idea for one bike. The arms adjust horizontally and vertically, and have soft rubber protecting your bike’s finish, making the Velo Wall Rack a brilliant bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. - Ideal bicycle storage solution for apartments, homes, garages and sheds - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, or electric bike - Frame cradles safely accommodate most any frame tube shape - Design independently adjusts arms horizontally and vertically to position your bike perfectly - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Cradles adjust horizontally 8?-12? (20.3-30.5cm) from wall - Cradles adjust vertically 7? (17.8cm) - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 50lbs (22.7kg) max load - Mounts to a standard wall stud - Mounting hardware included - Available in black or silver - Patent #D780,640
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
A compact and economical solution to store your bike and optimize space usage. The Swing-Up EX allows you to swing your bike to either side and is compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / engineering grade plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel /tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 22.7 x 7.5 x 5.3 cm / 8.9” x 2.9” x 2.1” - Weight: 950 grams / 2.09 lb
Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). This elegant wall mounted bike holder allows you to store one bike and swing it to either side to optimize storage space. A molded rubber bar keeps the front wheel stationary, preventing the bike bike from twisting and includes all mounting hardware plus a molded rear wheel pad to prevent tire marks on the wall. Fits standard road and mountain bikes up to 29" wheels. Not compatible with fat tire bikes. - Added Features: Rotatable front wheel, Fixed bar - Attachment: Wall mount - Limitations: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 8cm (3.15") and tire width up to 2.35" - Material: Aluminum / Plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Size: 27.5 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 10.8” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 845 grams / 1.86 lb
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
The MSW Universal Display Stand is adjustable and can be used with any style of bike, from road bikes to fat bikes. - Holds one bike - Fits tires 1 to 5-inches wide - Rubberized feet protect floors - Product dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
Page 1 of 2 Next page