This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
$29.99 - $30.99
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
$42.99 - $44.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
Leveraging the legendary history of SRAM shifting, the GX 2x11 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. X-Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation while SRAM's roller bearing clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with SRAM's Cage Lock, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever. • X-Actuation for precise and dependable 11-speed performance • Focused chassis design for all conditions and usage • 10-42-tooth wide range cassette compatible
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
SRAM's X01 Rear Derailleur packs a massive amount of technology into its compact, lightweight body. This 11-speed gear changer uses a “horizontal parallelogram” design that limits all movement to the horizontal axis, reducing the force it takes to shift. The Type 2 clutch is brilliant. This self-lubricating, one-way roller clutch controls your chain tension to eliminate chain slap and give you smooth, consistent shifts over any terrain. For quicker, smoother, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley's offset design maintains a consistent chain gap across all gears.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This model is an E-type derailleur and is specifically optimized for 2x10 set ups.
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
$55.99 - $80.00
Shimano's CX70 Front Derailleur was designed from the ground up for the uiquely punishing world of cyclocross. Mud-shedding plates fight back against ice and debris build up. Reinforced pins stiffen the plates for fast shifts under the worst conditions, while special attention has been paid to the derailleur pivots and arms so they shed mud and ice. The cage size is optimized for the close-ratio chainrings common on cyclocross bikes. The CX70 Front Derailleur is available as either a top or bottom pull model to suit your bike.
$100.00 - $110.00
The rear derailleur is the defining component of the Centaur groupset. Inheriting many of the technologies used by Campagnolo’s top-of-the-range rear derailleurs, the Centaur offers shifting performance to meet all requirements – even professionals’. The new Campagnolo Centaur rear derailleur has been designed to be compatible with cassettes with up to 32 teeth. With the upper jockey wheel’s longer teeth, the lower wheel’s smoothed teeth, and a long list of performance-oriented technology, the Centaur rear derailleur is the top component in its class – and all at 15 grams lighter than its competitors. - Lightweight technopolymer upper and lower bodies reinforced with glass fiber for reduce weight and increased strength - Features the same shape of Super Record, offering similar shifting performance - Upper pulley wheel with longer teeth for easier rear shifting - Lower pulley wheel with chamfer teeth for increased smoothness - Pulley wheels with bushings - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Cage Length: Medium - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 37 teeth - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Centaur/Potenza/Chorus/Record/Super Record 2015+ - Largest Cog: 32
Run silent, run deep. Shimano's ZEE rear derailleur uses a short cage and a Shadow profile to keep tucked out of the way of rocks, roots, whatever. The Plus part is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and the noise that goes with it, as well as dropped chains, are virtually eliminated. Of course, it still has the smooth action and sniper-like shifting that Shimano is rightly famous for. Freeriders and trail riders can run a typical MTB cassette like an 11-32, 11-34, or 11-36. And DHers can choose the close-ratio version and run a road cassette like 11-23, 11-25 or 11-28.
Campagnolo's Super Record EPS Rear Derailleur's arresting beauty is entwined with the pinnacle in rear shifting accuracy and precision. Campagnolo uses an advanced-parallelogram design and the extremely high-quality servo motors for precise, fast shifting of up to all 11 gears from a single push of a button. Or stop on any cog and the position sensor makes micro-adjustments to ensure perfect alignment. And this top-tier Italian bike jewelry is constructed from carbon and cold-forged aluminum to create an ultra strong and extremely light derailleur. Plus, the pulleys roll on super-efficient ceramic bearings and are made from a special rubber that renders the drivetrain virtually silent.
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Topswing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
$119.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
The SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand it, with military precision. Wirelessly. It’s easy to set up, clean in appearance and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a shifting wonder. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls - Max tooth size: short-cage - 28T; mid (WiFLi) cage - 32t - SRAM RED eTap shifting logic - Wireless connection via AIREA network for fast and clean installation - Exact Actuation provides precise gear selections - Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide and PowerdomeX cassettes - Speeds: 11-speed - Weight: 239 grams (short cage with battery) - Outer Cage: Carbon - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap, PowerdomeX & PowerGlide Cassette - Inner Cage: Carbon - Finish: Black - Pulleys: Ceramic - Pull: Exact Actuation
SRAM's X5 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$39.99 - $42.99
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
The SRAM Rival 1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action, delivering 100% of what you demand. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, reducing shift effort and chain slap. - X-HORIZON design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap - Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap - Sealed cartridge bearings and aluminum cage - Technologies: X-HORIZON, EXACT ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, Cage Lock - Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes, 269g - Long cage: 10-42 cassette, 275 g
$5.00 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and their GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible, so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Derailleur capacity: 14-tooth
A powerful punch in a tiny package! Boasting an optimised design and driven by the highest quality motors available today, the front derailleur moves the chain precisely in all conditions, even under strain. The result is a derailing speed like nothing you've ever seen before, with the chain shifting up and down from one chainring to the next with truly astonishing speed and precision. The body is made of Monolithic carbon, while the internal and external derailleur cage is composed of an aluminum/carbon mix to maximize stiffness and minimize weight. Plus the Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver automatically trims the front derailleur to line up with the rear. - Derailleur capacity: 16T - Double or triple: Double - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Max Ring (teeth): 55T - Compatibility: Campagnolo electronic Record/Super Record EPS - Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 rated) - Weight: 133g
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
If the Potenza 11 rear derailleur looks almost identical to that of the Super Record, it is because its design takes a great deal of inspiration from the recently launched Revolution 11+ drivetrains and guarantees a similar degree of shifting performance as a result. Changing only the materials used in its construction the Potenza 11 rear derailleur is capable of shifting with the precision and speed of the Super Record version with the only compromise coming in the form of weight. Thanks to sophisticated solutions such as Embrace technology, riders using Potenza 11 can count on highly efficient power transfer, secure grip, efficient chain/cassette interface and longer component life previously attributed only to the elite mechanical transmissions from Campagnolo. - Lightweight technopolymer upper and lower bodies reduce weight - Features the same shape of Super Record, offering similar shifting performance - Special lightweight rubber pulleys reduce friction and noise - Compatible with Potenza and model year 2015 and newer Chorus, Record and Super Record - Pulley rollers on bushings in sintered material - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Cage Length: Short - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 37 teeth - Largest Cog: 29 - Weight: 211 grams
Campagnolo's Athena Front Derailleur is compatible with both standard and compact cranksets. Its steel cage moves the chain effortlessly between the chainrings and it features an anti-friction coating for quiet, sublimely smooth shifting.
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
Page 1 of 7 Next page