Team Velo City Cycles
Are you ready to ride in 2022? We are!
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or new to the sport, Team Velo City Cycles provides an opportunity for riders to take their skills to the next level. This team is made up of road, mountain, triathlon, cyclocross and fat bike riders and racers.
How to join:
- Be a part of a great group of like-minded riders looking to have fun on a bike!
- Discounts off most parts and accessories at Velo City Cycles from the time you join the club until 12/31/22
- 20% off one service menu tune-up per year (personal use only)
- Team rides and events
- Team tent and support at races throughout the year (Barry Roubaix, Iceman, triathlons, etc)
- Local race discounts (triathlon and cycling events)
- NEW in 2022! Triathlon team led by Tri coach Dave Rozman with opportunities to connect with training partners for brick workouts
- Connect through a private Facebook Group to provide encouragement, tips and share race reports and also receive Team Velo newsletter with upcoming events and races
- Opportunities to race with My Team Triumph and also get involved in other community events
- Purchase a Team Velo jersey (road, mountain or tri) and your membership price is a discounted price of $30 ($65 for those who don't purchase a jersey)
- Team membership renewal (Must have been a team member with Velo jersey from a previous year. Jersey not included): $65
- You are required to represent Velo City Cycles and our sponsors in a positive manner at all times, both on and off the bike.
- Have fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up? Purchase your membership + jersey online at https://via.primalcustom.com/collections/t06961a or renew your membership for $65 (with no jersey) at the same site. Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.
What are the dues for? The team dues will be used for team activities and supplies, such as race and ride support, clinics and special events.
When is Team Night? Due to the pandemic, we probably will not have an in-person team night this spring. We hope to do some team challenges, like the Ronde van Quarantine and other team events and rides to encourage riding.
I don’t race, but still want a group to ride with. Can I join the Velo City Cycles Team? Yes, the Velo City Cycles Team is for riders and racers of all levels. Even if you have no intention of racing, but want a group to be a part of, then this group is for you!
I’m not sure if I want to join the Velo City Cycles Team now. Can I join later in the season? Yes, but you might miss out on a team jersey…a shop jersey will look pretty darn close though!
What is the helmet policy? Mandatory, or optional on solo rides? When you are riding on any Velo City Cycles group ride you will be required to wear a helmet. For solo rides you need to use your best judgement. When riding solo and wearing a Velo City Cycles jersey, we ask that you please wear a helmet to show that you are a responsible member of the cycling community.
Got a question? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org