At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
$120.00 - $220.00
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 provides flotation over loose snow additional grip while turning, accelerating or braking on ice and packed snow. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations. The studded version comes with 258 concave, aluminum carbide tip studs to provide extra bite and increased durability
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super-tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. It doesn't matter whether there's ice on the road ahead, the Wrathchild is available in both studded and non-studded models. Let Wrathchild bring out your inner-child and go carve up some local trails.
Ideally suited to hardpack trails and city riding, Michelin's Country Rock offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting carbon rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use.
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. This EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 650g (26 x 2.25), 705g (EXO 26 x 2.25), 790g (EXO 26 x 2.40)
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires keep their pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
You want to go fast—need to go fast. So does the Rubino Pro Speed G+ from Vittoria. Combining three rubber compounds to optimize suppleness, protection, and speed, this svelte tire delivers race-ready performance that will stand up to daily thrashing and long training sessions. Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound blows away the old paradigm in which you traded grip for rolling resistance, and low weight for durability. Rolling straight down the road, G+ tires are at their hardest, reducing rolling resistance and increasing durability and puncture protection. When you get on the brakes or dive into a corner, the rubber actually softens, seriously increasing traction and road-sense. Go ahead and push them to your limits. Vittoria has you covered. - 23mm: 180 grams - 25mm: 190 grams
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
$12.99 - $13.99
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 35-43 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 122g (32mm), 124g (48mm), 126g (60mm)
$10.99 - $11.99
• ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" • ISO Width (mm): 25 mm , 26 mm , 27 mm , 28 mm • Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 78g (32mm), 84g (60mm)
$15.99 - $16.99
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 468g (1.5-1.75), 536g (1.9-2.125)
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
Flowbeist was made to attack groomed single track with confidence. Designed for optimal use as a front tire, its wide 4.6-inch footprint floats well, rolls fast and is compatible with a wide range of frames and forks. Digging into berms brings the Flowbeist alive as its tall side lugs with softer compound rubber claw the snow. Hit the brakes on tight twisty single track and the aggressive tread design digs in to keep you and your bike in control. Pair Flowbeist with its sibling rear tire, Dunderbeist (sold separately), for the ultimate combination of traction and control.
- Excellent traction and cornering in just about any terrain - Fast-rolling center-knob tire offering great climbing and braking grip - TC: tubeless compatible
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 3.5
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
Unless you're running tubeless (and even if you are), it's a good idea to keep a spare tube or two around, so you can change a tire quickly and reliably, then get back to riding. Continental's Presta valve tube has you covered.
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (Threaded/removable core) - 26 x 1.5-1.95
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
$25.99 - $26.99
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
Page 1 of 38 Next page