$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
All of Chris King's bottom bracket offerings will need an appropriate Conversion Kit specific to the brand and model of crankset to be used. - 68mm Threaded BB Shell - 24mm Road Cranksets - Common Cranks: Shimano Road, FSA road, Rotor - Conversion Kit required to work with the Chris King ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
Compatible only with Record or Chorus square taper cranks. Features three cartridge bearings and a chromoly steel spindle. - 3 sealed cartridge bearings, 2 on the drive side, 1 on the non-drive side - Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 220 grams
Forged and CNC machined AL6061 cups - Double sealed replaceable bearings - Fits 68mm and 73mm shell widths - 1.37" x 24T English thread - Alloy spacers included for chainline adjustment - Anodized and laser etched finish
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
By popular demand, Wheels Mfg. added this PF30 Outboard Bearing BB for use with 30mm spindle cranksets when used in PF30 frames. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life and simplifying maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. Note: Spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell; 108mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell. - Bearings: ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm – 83mm (Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers, sold separately) - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch - Weight: 151g
The Wheels Mfg original PF30 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM PF30 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ZERØ Ceramic - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, BB386EVO, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 86.5mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 104g
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$64.99 - $79.99
- Double row bearings improve lifespan with enhanced durability - Allows the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
TruVativ's Howitzer XR M15 is a lightweight bottom bracket that is tough enough for all-mountain riding. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and great durability. The Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
$59.00 - $66.00
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$38.00 - $50.00
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
$35.00 - $45.00
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
• CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England • Custom stainless steel bearings by INA of Switzerland are double sealed with a non contact free running Labyrinth seal with aluminum center tube • Compatible with Shimano Mountain Hollowtech II and Race Face X-Type
Truvativ's HammerSchmidt All Mountain Bottom Bracket Cups let you get the most out of every pedal stroke. This fine bottom bracket features a whopping eight seals to keep mud and debris out.
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
Surly OD Bottom Brackets - PF cups are 41mm in diameter - Bearing I.D. is 24mm - OD bottom bracket comes with telescoping center sleeve for added durability - High quality double labyrinth sealed stainless Enduro bearings with corrosion resistant coating - 3 additional 1mm spacers are provided to help with chain line and crank arm clearance
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
Aluminum cups - Fits BB86 and BB92 - Includes shims for GXP - SHIMANO Equivalent SMBB-72-41B / SMBB-71-41A - Shell: 86mm - Spindle Type: HT2/GXP - Weight: 103g
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
SRAM's GXP BlackBox PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the road. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Origin-8's BB30 Adapters allow you to convert your bicycle so that you can install a SRAM GXP or Shimano Hollowtech II BB30 crankset with a 24mm-diameter spindle. These Adapters include machined-aluminum cups, super-smooth and durable sealed bearings, shims and C clips.
Origin-8's ISIS Bottom Bracket is everything you need to get your wheels rolling. It features a steel body and hollow-chromoly spindle that adds stiffness and cuts down on weight. The sealed bearings are super smooth and durable, and this fine BB is available in 3 sizes with a 68mm shell.
Designed to work flawlessly with your Patterson crank, this Metropolis bottom bracket delivers smooth performance and light weight.
Page 1 of 6 Next page