$31.99 - $41.99
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
The K-Edge Road Clamp Chain Catcher functions the same as the original chain catcher, but it mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp. K-Edge's Road Clamp-on Chain Catcher improves overall function of your drive train while protecting your valuable frame from a dropped chain. - Prevents missed front shifts and frame damage from a dropped chain - For use with clamp-on front derailleurs - Clamps below and adjusts independently of the front derailleur - Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum - 23 grams
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Centos front derailleurs are precisely manufactured for responsive, accurate shifting under race conditions. - Compatible with Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed road systems - Includes adapter for 31.8 and 28.6mm seat tubes
$22.99 - $24.99
Optimized for Shimano compatible 9-speed road drivetrains, R9 front derailleurs feature metal construction and rapid shifting response. - Cold-forged aluminum body
$44.99 - $46.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
Full metal construction provides stiffness and durability in this Shimano 9-speed road compatible front derailleur. - Full aluminum construction - Compatible with 9-speed Shimano road drivetrains - Designed for use with 52/42/30T chainrings
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
The microSHIFT R538 front derailleur is designed for 3 x 8-speed drivetrains, and is compatible with Shimano 8-speed systems.
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible, so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
Compatible with DUAL SIS index shifting, the Shimano Tourney TY front derailleur is perfect for 3x7 and 3x6 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 66-69 - Top gear teeth: 48T - Total capacity: 20T
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 150 grams
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
Page 1 of 1