Fix tubeless tire punctures and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding.
- Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available
- Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket
- Chain tool driver requires 4mm hex (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench)
- Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)