700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
$55.00 - $60.00
There are routes covered with razor-sharp flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, Teravail created the Cannonball. The Cannonball is designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire — Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, Land Run… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Tubeless-ready for traction and comfort - The Durable model features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing for extra protection against abrasion and sharp gravel.
$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$23.00 - $50.00 $46.00 - $50.00 Up to 50% Off
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
Conquer ice, conquer snow, conquer winter riding! Commuting to work or school on ice just got faster and easier with 45NRTH's Xerxes. 140 steel-carbide studs provide unrivaled control and durability, while the ultra-narrow profile easily slices through snow to provide extreme traction in every winter condition.
$20.00 - $22.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Pasela ProTire is available in a wide range of sizes. It incorporates ProTite technology for puncture protection and has two excellent all around tread patterns. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistances. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 45-90 PSI
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Race use 3C Triple Compound tubular. The Campione is the race-specific tubular tire from Maxxis. The supple, high-TPI casing provides the ultimate in ride quality and feel, while the three compounds used in the tread lower rolling resistance and increase cornering grip. And because its Kevlar Composite [K2] breaker outperforms both Vectran and regular Kevlar breakers, the Campione will get you to the finish line. The Campione is the obvious choice for the traditional road racer. - M6R - New Tubular construction - 3C Triple Compound Technology - K2 Puncture Protection - High-TPI casing designed for racing and competition - Weight: 265/290g (23/25c)
- Lite race/training tire with smooth tread, directional siping
The Schwalbe CX Pro Performance Line Tire lets you rip through mud and grit with ease. The unbelievably low weight and excellent grip through corners keep you on your bike through the roughest terrain. Hop on and feel the power of the CX Pro for yourself.
The legendary Ritchey road tire is back! The Comp Race Slick features a reinforced nylon casing that’s tough as nails. - Fast-rolling slick tread - Folding Aramid bead - 238g (700x23), 260g (700x25)
$58.21 - $64.00
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
The Krylion 2 Endurance provides the supple ride qualities that MICHELIN is known for, along with a long wearing tread and extreme puncture protection. - MICHELIN's Bi-Compound rubber has extreme durability, low rolling resistance, and provides extra cornering grip - Excellent puncture resistance thanks to its bead to bead protection - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Bead: Folding
Designed for bicycle enthusiasts who are always looking to ride more miles, the Power Endurance is a long wearing, extremely durable tire that also provides low rolling resistance and exceptional cornering grip. - Triple layer 110 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Aramid Protek + belt under tread for puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Bead: Folding Weights: 700 x 23c (220g) 700 x 25c (230g) 700 x 28c (255g)
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
$32.00 - $41.95
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
Sunlite's Classic Otis is ideal for city terrain with its grooved-slick pattern, plus additional side grooving for increased traction. - Bead: Wire
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 40c
- Long wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Carbon casing with carbon fiber beads and textile reinforcement from bead to bead - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
- A high-performance road tire exhibiting great grip, puncture resistance, and aerodynamics at a competitive weight - Micro-groove tread pattern greatly improves traction on wet surfaces due to its water drainage design - Incorporates RBCC (Rice Bran Ceramic Compound) which are microscopic ceramic spikes that are kneaded with IRC's rubber compound. These spikes extend from the surface of the tire to grab uneven road surfaces for increased traction - Anti-flat belt protection improves puncture and side-cut resistance - Aerodynamic sidewall 'fins' fills the gap between the tire and the rim to create a virtually seamless transition of surfaces that translates into a significant reduction of drag at speed - Made in Japan
- Fast rolling ramped tread with tie-bars between knobs for added cornering control - Dual compound: normal center compound with high-grip shoulder knobs - Weight-optimized 120tpi casing
$31.95 - $37.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
Page 1 of 9 Next page