Junior Velo Mountain Bike Team
Junior Velo MTN Bike Team
NEW FOR 2020!!
The Junior Velo Team is designed for young riders who are passionate about the sport and wanting to ride more. Riders will improve their skills and fitness with trail rides filled with adventure, fun and camaraderie.
Sign up your little shredder for a fun year on the bike with Junior Velo! More info below.
- Junior Velo jersey (shorts and arm warmers available for an additional charge)
- Thursday night mountain bike practices starting June 2020 (in alignment with the Velo City mountain bike rides)
- Team events/clinics at Velo
- Join other Junior Velo riders at local races (see optional list of races below). Racing is not required.
- Ages 8-18
- A positive attitude
- Can comfortably ride 8-15 miles
- Volunteer (with an adult) at the Velo Kids Bike Valet at the Holland Farmers Market at least one time during the summer of 2020
Cost: $100 (cost includes a Junior Velo jersey)
How do I get my kiddo signed up? Team membership and jersey can be purchased at: www.sugoicustomorder.com/VeloCityJunior2020
Adult jerseys, shorts, bibs and arm warmers are available for purchase at that link as well. Sample youth jerseys will be at Velo City Cycles Feb 8 - 22 if you would like your child to try them on for sizing.
Scholarships are available! Please contact Jenny White (email@example.com) for more information on scholarships.
Want to help? AWESOME! We are looking for JV coaches to help for the 2020 season. JV mentor sign up can be found HERE.
Junior Velo riders are welcome and encouraged to join the regular Velo Kids Rides for 2020. See there schedule HERE.